All of our paper stocks are premium, so no matter what you order, we're sure you will be pleased with your high-quality product.
100 lb. Gloss Cover
Flexible, yet sturdy and rigid, our 100 lb. Gloss Cover is popular and versatile. Colors will appear rich and vibrant on this paper, the thinnest of our card stocks.
14 pt. Gloss Cover
Customer favorite! Glossy, thick card stock that has an additional layer of High Gloss UV Coating on the surface for a beautiful shine, great color reproduction, and extra protection from damage.
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
Uncoated, thick card stock with a slightly textured, natural paper feel. If you're looking for a stock to write on, uncoated is the way to go!
16 pt. Premium Matte Cover
Another customer favorite! Dull (not glossy), with a layer of Matte Finish applied for a smooth, silky surface.
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
In an effort to expand our green initiative, we've brought on FSC certified recycled stocks. Similar to the finish of the 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover, this stock is the perfect option for our environmentally friendly customers!
- Cover means card stock (thick paper).
- Book or Text means paper (not as thick as card stock).
- High Gloss UV is a high gloss coating, Aqueous is a glossy coating, and Matte Finish is a non-glossy, flat finish.
- You cannot write or print on High Gloss UV-coated stocks, and we do not guarantee that you will be able to write on Aqueous-coated stocks.
- We do not recommend using heavy, dark ink on uncoated stocks due to offsetting.
- Glossy stocks provide brighter colors, whereas dull and uncoated stocks provide softer colors.
- C2S indicates gloss coated on two sides.