Others Type Pocket Folder : (Report Cover, Tri-Panel, Reinforced, Photo, Laminated, Spot UV)
High Capacity Folders
Reinforced Pocket Folders
Spot UV Pocket Folders
Blank Pocket Folders
Standard Pocket Folders 14pt Gloss Cover C2S (Best Pricing)
Standard Pocket Folders 130lb Uncoated Cover (14pt Uncoated Cover)
Pocket Folder Standard 10pt Gloss Cover C2S
Pocket Folder Standard 16pt Gloss Cover C2S
High Capacity Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S (In-house Stock)
Report Covers in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
Tri-Panel Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
Reinforced Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S (In-house Stock)
Photo Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
Curved Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
Lateral Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
Laminated Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover
14pt Silk Cover - Matte AQ + SPOT UV
Manila Folders in 100lb uncoated cover
Blank Pocket Folders in 14pt Gloss Cover C2S
14pt Gloss Cover C2S
130lb Uncoated Cover
10pt Gloss Cover C2S
16pt Gloss Cover C2S
14pt Silk Cover C2S
100lb uncoated cover
Gloss UV 1 Sided (Add 2 Business day on turnaround)
9 x 12
12 x 9
4 x 9
6 x 9
6.25 x 4.22
8.75 x 11.25
9 x 14.5
9.5 x 12
9.5 x 14.6
Ranges from 100 to 50,000
5-10 Business Days
Hard Copy Proof (Ground Courier)
Hard Copy Proof (10:30 am Courier)
Press Sheet (& Courier of it)
Press Approval (Customer will be present at the time of printing setup)
Press Photo Proof (customer needs to be available over the phone)
How To Set Up Your Files
- Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
- The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.
- Correct use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
- Incorrect use of Page Orientation (to submit files)